Singapore Badminton Open 2022 Giveaway — Tickets
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
SINGAPORE BADMINTON OPEN 2022 GIVEAWAY OF TICKETS
JK Technology's Facebook Page →
JK Technology's LinkedIn Page →
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
The “Singapore Badminton Open 2022 Giveaway” (the “Giveaway”) is organized by the JK Technology (the “Organizer”).
By entering the Giveaway, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, including any amendments thereto (the “T&Cs”).
The Organizer reserves the right to amend the T&Cs from time to time, and modify, cancel or suspend the Giveaway at its sole discretion at any time. Notice of any such amendments, cancellations or suspensions will be posted on the Organizer's Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/jktech.com.sg and/or webpage at https://jktech.com.sg.
- The Giveaway is open to people who are:
- Singapore citizens or Permanent Residents;
- residing in Singapore;
- above 18 years of age, or if below 18 years of age have obtained consent from his/her parent or legal guardian to enter this Giveaway and to be bound in all respects by the T&Cs. Participants must submit proof of parental or guardian consent for their participation in this Giveaway, if required by the Organizer; and
- who are not employees of the Organizer, or the immediate family members of such employees.
Submission of Giveaway Entries
- Submission of entries for this Giveaway is open from 03 June to 01 July 2022, 12pm (GMT +8) (“Giveaway Period”).
- A total of two (2) missions will be posted on the “JK Technology” Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/jktech.com.sg beginning from 03 June 2022. To participate in the Giveaway, you must follow, like and share our Facebook or LinkedIn page on your own social media page. Second, you must tag a user/friend in the giveaway post under the corresponding missions’ Facebook posts.
- You may post your comment multiple times, but each user is only entitled to one (1) chance.
- Comments must be posted within the Giveaway Period. Comments posted after the Giveaway Period will not be accepted.
- By posting a Comment in the Giveaway mission’s Facebook post, which includes reference to any work featured in the Comment:
- You represent and warrant that you are the authorized account owner of the Facebook account used to post the Comment;
- you represent and warrant that the Comment is original and you are the sole owner of the copyright and all other intellectual property rights in the Comment;
- you agree that the copyright and all other intellectual property rights in the comment shall vest solely in the Organizer from the point at which the Comment is submitted, without compensation;
- you agree that the Organizer will credit you for any use of the Comment, and may disclose your name and particulars of the Comment for publicity purposes;
- if the Comment is selected, you also agree to cooperate and participate in publicity activities (including photographs, videos or interviews) if required by the Organizer; and
- you confirm that you are not in violation of any law or regulations by entering the Giveaway.
- The Giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, and you agree to release Facebook from any claims. Questions, comments or feedback relating to the Giveaway are to be addressed to the Organizer only and not to Facebook. You also acknowledge that by opening an account with and using the services, products or features of Facebook, you are responsible for complying with the terms and conditions of these platforms and the Organizer shall not be liable in any way whatsoever for such account and usage.
Judging of Entries and Collection of Prizes
- The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify any Comment which does not comply with the T&Cs or are deemed to be of poor quality, incomplete, illegible, incomprehensible, fraudulent, misleading, deceptive, defamatory or otherwise inappropriate in the sole and absolute opinion of the Organizer.
- All decisions by the Organizer relating to the Giveaway are final. The Organizer is not obliged to provide reasons concerning the selection of the winning entries or entertain any appeals.
- The Organizer will randomly generate three (3) Comments for this Giveaway and each winner will be entitled to win a pair of Singapore Badminton Open 2022 Tickets.
- Winners will be notified by Facebook direct message, which will provide instructions on prize collection.
- If any winner cannot be contacted by the Organizer or does not respond to the notification by the Organizer within one (1) week, the Organizer reserves the right to select a replacement winner or forfeit the prize, and the originally selected winner shall not be entitled to any payment or compensation from the Organizer.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash. Unless otherwise stated, the winner is solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees as well as all additional costs that may be incurred in relation to the acceptance of the prize.
- The Organizer makes no warranties, representations or guarantees either expressed or implied regarding any prize, including but not limited to any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify any Comment, forfeit and/or reclaim any prize at any time if the Organizer deems that there has been a breach of the T&Cs by any winner, whether discovered during or after the Giveaway Period.
- The Organizer may in its sole and absolute discretion substitute, withdraw and/or cancel any prizes or make changes to the value and/or number of prizes at any time without prior notice. The Organizer is not obliged to provide reasons and shall not be liable for any payment or compensation to any person due to such changes.
Liability and Indemnity
- To the fullest extent permissible under law, the Organizer shall not be liable for any loss, damage, liability, injury or costs and expenses relating to any person’s participation in the Giveaway, including but not limited to any changes to the prizes, disqualification of entries, any winner’s acceptance and use of his/her prize and any delay, cancellation, failure or omission on the Organizer's part to carry out the Giveaway whether due to force majeure events or otherwise.
- You agree to indemnify the Organizer and hold the Organizer harmless from and against all liabilities, losses, damages, proceedings, suits, actions, claims and demands, costs (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) and expenses whatsoever suffered or incurred by the Organizer relating to or arising from or in connection with any use of your Comment by the Organizer and/or any breach of the T&Cs by you.
You agree that the Organizer may collect, use and disclose your personal data (including but not limited to your name, Facebook handles and profile pictures) as provided to the Organizer for (a) the purposes of administering the Giveaway and in relation to your participation in the same, (b) promotional, marketing and publicity purposes relating to the Giveaway and the Organizer generally, (c) for the Organizer's conduct of research, analysis and development activities (including data analytics, surveys and/or profiling) to enhance the Organizer's program offerings and operations, and (d) for the Organizer's reference and archival purposes.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The T&Cs shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore for every purpose and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
Version dated 01 June 2022. If you have any questions regarding the Giveaway, please send your inquiry to email@example.com.